Reception time: Har kuni (14:00 – 16:00)
I am, Eshimov Dusmurat, was born on August 15, 1945 in Yotok village, Forish district, Sirdarya region. In 1952 he went to the central school No. 1 of the Forish district and in 1963 he graduated from school and received a certificate of 11 years of education. This year, he entered the full-time department at the Samarkand Agricultural Institute, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. In 1964-1967. passed military service, in 1971 he graduated from the institute and received a diploma of a veterinarian. In 1971-1972. senior laboratory assistant at the Department of Normal and Pathological Physiology. In 1972-1974. Postgraduate student at the Department of Normal and Pathological Physiology of the Samarkand Agricultural Institute. In 1974-1980. assistant, Ph.D. Department of Physiology and Biochemistry of Animals. In 1980-1982. Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs of the Veterinary Faculty. In 1980-1988 Senior Lecturer of the Department of Physiology and Biochemistry of Animals. 1988-2001 associate professor of this department. 2001-2005 Head of the Department of Physiology and Biochemistry of Animals. 2005-2017 Associate Professor of the Department of Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery and Pharmacology of Animals. 2017-2018 Associate Professor of the Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology of Animals. 2018 to this day I have been working at the Department of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathological Physiology of Animals as the head of the department, associate professor, first at the Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine, then at the Samarkand State University of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology.
Department of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathological Physiology of Animals
The Department of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathological Physiology of Animals was organized in 1929 and was called differently in different periods under the leadership of different heads.
At the beginning, the head was Professor V.V. Popov, then they headed the department in 1936-1940. V.V.Volkov, 1940-1946 N.M. Klimov, 1946-1961 Associate Professor N.M. Klimov, 1946-1961 A.I. Yarmashkevich, 1961-1988 Professor R.Kh.Khaitov, 1989-1992 Professor A.D. Dushanov, 1993-1998 Z.T. Rajamuradov, 1998-2000 Associate Professor T.Zh. Zhuraev, 2001-2005 Associate Professor D. Eshimov.
In 2005-2018 professors and teachers of the department were mainly engaged in methodological work, on subjects carried out at the department and developed educational materials.
In 2005, associate professors of the department P.B.Boboev and D.E.Eshimov "Clinical Biochemistry" in 2006 R.Kh.Khaitov and others "Animal Physiology", in 2006 D.E.Eshimov and R.F. Ruzikulov "Animal Physiology" in 2007 D.E. Eshimov and R.F. Ruzikulov "Pathophysiology of animals", in 2011 in an edited version was released by D.E. Eshimov and R.F. Ruzikulov teaching aids on "Animal Physiology" and "Animal Pathophysiology", and in 2012 "Animal Physiology".
In 2013, R.Kh.Khaitov and D.E.Eshimov wrote a textbook on "Pathological Physiology of Animals". In 2017, D.E. Eshimov and R.F. Ruzikulov edited and published "Pathological Animal Physiology".
B.A.Kuliyev, D.E.Eshimov, Zh.B.Yulchiev wrote a textbook on "Pathological Anatomy" (Autopsy and forensic veterinary examination). During these years, D.E.Eshimov wrote and published a textbook on "Pathological Anatomy and Pathological Physiology", "Physiology of Animals" several times for college teachers.
In 2018, on May 8, according to UE No. 3703 of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine was organized, so the Faculty of Veterinary Diagnostics and Food Safety was formed as part of it, and the Department of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathological Physiology of Animals was organized here
At the department, directions for the master's program "Physiology and Biochemistry of Animals" were opened, quotas were given and specialists in the direction of a veterinarian were released twice, they are engaged in pedagogical and scientific activities. According to the circles organized at the department, there are winners of Olympiads and presidential scholarship holders, they make a great contribution to the development of scientific and pedagogical activities.
In 2022, D.E. Eshimov et al. published a textbook for students of veterinary medicine and medical higher educational institutions.
Today, the department has equipment purchased from the World Bank, which is used for scientific purposes and projects. There is an agreement with the Scientific Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to which innovative projects are being implemented to actively help the poultry farm of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. The department in the relevant areas and specialties has curricula, subject programs developed and approved by professors and teachers of the department based on the requirements of the employer.
2. In accordance with the education at the university and based on the possibilities, a modern methodology for assessing students has been developed, by fair methods, for example, a professor or teacher in the subject is not allowed for final control.
3. At the department, training sessions are held in order to increase innovative ideas aimed at teaching with interactive methods, the main position is the development of independent learning for students.
4. For the qualitative conduct of qualifying practice, students must be organized in advanced farms, laboratories and research institutions.
5. Organization for professors, teachers, young scientists, doctoral students, masters and students on the basis of research in animal husbandry and veterinary medicine to conduct experimental and approbation work in research institutes and in production.
6. Organization of professors and teachers to participate in foreign investments and projects in the field of veterinary medicine and animal husbandry.
7. In order to improve the quality of the educational process, equip the educational and scientific laboratory with modern equipment, laboratory animals and information and communication technologies.
8. Strengthened work of professors and teachers of the department with students in scientific circles, control of quality work and an increase in the number of scholarship holders in the direction, etc.
List of teachers of the Department
Subjects taught at the Department
•Physiology and biochemistry of animals
•Physiology of animals and birds and scientific foundations of ethology
•Basics of Enzymology
•Physiological basis of the resistance of the organism of animals and birds
•Hematology of animals and birds
•Biochemical basis of the resistance of the organism of animals and birds
•Biochemical basis of vitamins